Make improvements on this home and reap the rewards. The property oozes potential and with some hard work will be well worth your while. Lets look at what is on offer:
- 2.2acres of General Residential land, there is no sewer service, but offers scope to possibly divide land off (STCA).
- The large home offers up to five bedrooms. There is a spacious lounge, neat and tidy kitchen, family-meals area and an updated bathroom which is in very good order. There are three carports attached to the home and the laundry is located under roof but separate from the house.
- A separate granny flat is located towards the back of the allotment; it is in need of a full makeover and services are required to connect; it consists of a small living space, one bedrooms, one study, basic kitchenette and bathroom. It would make a great office/mancave with some work.
- There is and old disassembled home converted to a shed (three rooms and a carport)
- There are some sundry older sheds for extra storage, there's a seasonal dam and some great views on the top of the hill - an ideal building site.
The property is only a one-minute drive to Eaglehawk's CBD, town water & power are connected, gas is out the front; it is positioned in a semi-bush outlook and is quite elevated. The home itself is very clean and tidy, but needs major works inside and out to finish it off.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools